CBD Oil 1500 MG | FULL SPECTRUM | 1 OZ | MINT FLAVOR
Green Papas is committed to help. How? By having a Premium Quality product. Our CBD Products are made using organically grown hemp. The hemp is CO2 extracted, which means there are no solvents in our products. This is the purest, cleanest way to extract CBD Oil. We use only organic carrier oils and flavors where possible. Each product is tested by an ISO certified LAb.
CBD may help with:
- Heart diseases
- Chronic Pain
- Quitting Smoking
- Reducing Inflammation
- Drug withdrawal
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Seizures Epilepsy
- Muscle Relaxation
Why, we think, tinctures are the best way to take CBD
- It is best foe beginners in experiencing the full effects of CBD and discovering the right dosage
- Fast-acting, puts CBD right into your bloodstream
- Convenient. Easy to use
- Full Spectrum Hemp Extract;
- Organic Hempseed Oil;
- Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil;
- Organic Flavoring.
Made with American Hemp
Our CBD products are made using organically grown hemp. The hemp is CO2 extracted, which means there are no solvents in our products. This is the purest, cleanest way to extract CBD Oil. We use only organic carrier oils and flavors where possible. Each product is tested by an ISO certified Lab.
How to use
- Shake the bottle before use;
- Put the desired amount of CBD oil undertake tongue, hold for 60 seconds before swallowing;
- Take one dropper by mouth as needed, increasing the dosage to reach the desired effect;
- Store in a cool, dry place.
The Dosage of CBD Oil Tincture
Usually, one dropper is enough. However, your CBD susceptibility is an individual indicator, so you should adjust the dosage for yourself. In any case, it is worth starting with a minimal amount and then listening to your body. If the effect is unsatisfactory, consider increasing the dosage.
How to Determine CBD Per Serving
A typical serving is one full dropper, which is 1 milliliter/mL. mL is a measured volume. There are approximately 30 servings/30 droppers of CBD oil in a 1oz bottle. The amount of CBD oil is measured in milligrams/mg. Mg is a measure of weight.
The simple formula to determine the dosage per 1 dropper:
Total CBD (mg) / Total Servings = Total mg per dropper
250mg / 30 = 8.3 of CBD per dropper
500mg / 30 = 16.6 of CBD per dropper
1000mg / 30 = 33.3mg of CBD per dropper
* Start with a lower concentration and increase or decrease to reach the desired effect
**Every person has a different CBD tolerance